Product Designer at Rezdy
Apply to RezdyApply to Rezdy
Rezdy is the world’s leading independent B2B cloud-based booking and distribution platform in the experiences sector. Our mission is to power the growth of the Experiences Industry through tools and connections that make life easier.
Chances are, if you’ve ever booked a tour or activity, you’ve interacted with Rezdy’s platform. On the one hand, we help ‘experience’ suppliers, such as whale watching tours, cooking schools and amusement parks manage their bookings online and connect with a wide distribution and resale network. On the other hand, we help those looking for experiences and inventory to resell to expand their own customer offering, such as online travel agencies (OTAs), tourist information centres, hotel concierges and local travel agents.
Our Product team design software that makes life easier for our customers. You will join a team responsible for implementing and collaborating to prioritise, plan and deliver our Booking Software. Our aim - to empower our customers to get back to what they love doing.
As a Product Designer in a growing team you bring your energy and passion to design smart and innovative solutions that our customers love. You will bring your customer empathy and insights, analytical abilities and creativity to our cross functional teams that include business, sales, marketing, design, and engineering.
What you'll do:
- Use your passion for product design to develop strategies, create wireframes, sketches and interactive prototypes in line with identified priorities.
- Drive design decisions that really focus on the Customer Experience.
- Effectively leverage and synthesise user research, data and insights.
- Create additional user and usability testing as needed throughout the product lifecycle to ensure that product design is solving problems and fulfilling the needs of the customer.
- Deliver detailed design specs and ideal state prototypes for testing concepts and usability.
Who you are:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite or Sketch and InVision and other prototyping tools.
- Experience working with complex B2B2C SAAS products.
- Good understanding of front-end web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of proposed design solutions.
- Excellent understanding of responsive design principles.
- Proven experience designing for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- An excellent understanding of modern UX practices including familiarity with Lean UX process.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fascinating product in a high growth, tech-thirsty industry.
- Passionate team with opportunity to work across exciting projects.
- You can own it and make it happen.
- Opportunities to step up for high achievers.
- Diverse Scaleup culture.
- Company wide innovative and collaborative hack events every quarter.
- Your Rezdy anniversary day off to thank you for a great year!
We believe in being adventurous, making it happen and achieving more together. If this sounds like you come join us and apply now!
- 241 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010