Associate Program Manager at Rokt
Apply to Rokt
Capabilities & requirements
Apply to Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and versatile program manager to join our team in Sydney. This is a pivotal role for Rokt’s growth strategy. You will be involved in the planning and implementation of various change programs to help rapidly scale Rokt’s business processes for future growth. The focus is on identifying opportunities to improve our existing programs. This includes the development and presentation of new strategies, evaluation of suitable tools or vendors and to manage the end-to-end rollout.
Reporting directly into the Head of Product (Security & Programs), you will be responsible for maintaining and improving a variety of program areas including productivity, documentation, automation, training, information security, governance, risk and compliance.
This role is an opportunity to gain valuable experience across a wide spectrum of fields and to significantly impact Rokt’s growth trajectory. You will be challenged to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment and rewarded for delivering highly scalable solutions.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Structure problems, identify solution options and manage evaluation processes including any supporting analysis, team inputs or research
- Develop clear program specifications for improvement outcomes
- Manage program delivery including backlog management and prioritisation recommendations for tasks/stories
- Plan and manage rollout strategies
- Maintain existing programs to a high quality standard
Capabilities & requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Science, fields requiring analytical acumen, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Program Management or similar fields
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems, conduct relevant analysis, and evaluate and recommend solutions
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to keep focus on outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Natural talent and affinity to process documentation
- Experience in governance, risk and compliance management desirable
- Open to learning new skills/naturally curious
- A great team player, positively contributing to Rokt’s culture
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
More jobs at Rokt
- 300 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010