Product Manager, Finance at Rokt
Apply to Rokt
Capabilities & requirements
Apply to Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
Rokt is looking to hire a Product Manager to take charge of our budget controls and billing product and features. As Rokt continues to grow there is a pressing need for our finance systems to not only support new products but also automate billing/invoicing processes.
Rokt’s Measurement & Reporting engineering teams enable informed decisions through meaningful measurement & accessible performance insights. The Reporting team is custodian of Rokt’s finance systems and responsible for ensuring accurate financial management for our clients and surfacing billable events for our end-of-month billing processes.
This role provides a great opportunity to be the custodian of a core component of Rokt’s technology and in an environment you can develop as a Product Manager. The role covers both the backend services and front end features our customers engage with on a daily basis.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Engage with client-facing and finance teams to understand how stakeholders’ needs and customer requirements
- Articulate and structure problem spaces for Rokt’s finance systems, identifying solutions and managing the evaluation processes
- Develop clear product specifications for the finance systems developed
- Management of product delivery for finance product features including backlog management and prioritisation recommendations
- Plan and manage go-to-market processes new finance and budget management features
- An active member of the broader product team, engaged in broader discussion and team building activities
Capabilities & requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Finance, and/or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience or existing knowledge in e-commerce/internet technologies is desirable
- Comfortable with mathematics and financial processes
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems, conduct relevant analysis, and evaluate and recommend solutions
- A great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
More jobs at Rokt
- 300 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010