Recruitment Coordinator at Rokt
Apply to Rokt
Capabilities & Requirements
Apply to Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
The Recruitment Coordinator role is a busy one. We are growing rapidly, constantly hiring for new Rokt’stars to join our teams around the globe. This role is for you if you can juggle a dozen priorities - and then some! - with a smile.
As an important partner to our Recruitment team, you will be responsible for the logistics of our interview process, facilitating each stage with candidates and internal stakeholders. You will be an ambassador and key liaison for our candidates and Rokt, ensuring every candidate has the best possible experience from application to onboarding.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process
- Coordinate a high volume of complex interviews across commercial and technical roles at a fast pace, engaging with relevant stakeholders across the business
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS, Greenhouse
- Scheduling of phone interviews, onsite interviews, video interviews, interview prep sessions, and interview debrief sessions for candidates and Rokt hiring teams
- Navigate multiple scheduling tools and calendars spanning several time zones
- Collaborate with the Recruitment team to create and continuously improve our recruiting programs and processes.
Capabilities & Requirements
- Incredible organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and manage your time efficiently
- Data focused
- You are customer obsessed. You have a remarkable and responsive focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both hiring managers and candidates
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and bias for action
- Ability to take ownership and seek opportunities for enhancing interview workflows
- Experience in an administrative support or recruitment function is ideal
- Experience with Greenhouse advantageous, but not essential
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
More jobs at Rokt
- 300 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010