Senior Product Manager at Rokt
Apply to Rokt
Capabilities & requirements
Apply to Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Australia in 2012, Rokt now also operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, HPGoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With annual revenues of more than $100M and vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in both Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ NYC and ‘Great Places to Work’ US. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce. Keen to join us?
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to manage our Rokt Calendar product. Rokt Calendar is a world-class marketing channel that drives time-based awareness and actions through smarter 1:1 communications. Rokt Calendar empowers our clients to target their customers through calendar notifications, keeping them excited and engaged about what’s coming up.
You will be responsible for the Rokt Calendar product strategy and roadmap while working alongside an engineering scrum team in Sydney to deliver the roadmap. You will collaborate closely with the Sales / BD and Customer Success teams in New York to ensure the success of the product. Rokt Calendar is also a key part of the broader Rokt product suite, so you will be working closely with a team of product managers and designers to deliver on Rokt’s vision and product strategy.
The mission of this role is to accelerate the growth and adoption of Rokt Calendar by delivering a world-class calendar product.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Grow adoption of Rokt Calendar, as measured by subscriber growth
- Increase customer satisfaction for clients using Rokt Calendar
- Drive value for clients using Rokt Calendar as a marketing channel
Capabilities & requirements
- 4+ years experience in a product ownership and management of a software product
- Experience in delivering complex cross-functional programs of work (e.g., new products, market segments, and business initiatives) with meaningful impact
- Ability to define business and product strategy, and iterate from MVP through the product life cycle, while adapting to changes in client and company needs
- Ability to solve complex problems and effectively communicate tradeoffs and solutions
- Ability to communicate concise narratives for technical and non-technical people
- A great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
- 300 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010