UX/UI Designer at Rokt
Apply to Rokt
Capabilities & requirements
Apply to Rokt
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalised and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and passionate UX/UI designer to ensure the Rokt B2B platform delivers a world-class experience. The platform supports internal and external users from a broad range of functions including account managers, reporting analysts, operations and finance. As our next UX/UI designer, you will be the voice of the user, ensuring the user experience is simple, intuitive and effective. Working closely with the existing Product Managers and Designers, you will help design, test and evaluate various UX/UI options to ensure we delight our customers.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Define the user experience for new products and features within our core web application
- Work with multiple scrum teams to collaboratively develop and deliver high-quality designs
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
- Communicate design solutions to product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders
- Develop UX mock-ups using tools of choice, such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision
- Collaborate with other designers and contribute to the growth of the design discipline at Rokt
Capabilities & requirements
- Proven track record of successfully delivering end-to-end UX/UI design, where you have been actively involved in shipping a digital product to customers
- Experience with user research, such as surveys, interviews and usability testing
- An adaptive personality that can thrive in autonomous environments
- Great communication and facilitation skills
- An understanding of current design patterns
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience with web-based platforms is advantageous
Please include a portfolio (or link) demonstrating your experience and process in creating amazing adaptive web applications and user-centred design solutions.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognises that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.
More jobs at Rokt
- 300 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010