Manager - SEO at ROLLER
Apply to ROLLER
Apply to ROLLER
ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We have customers in over 25 countries, including theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 45 highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to support our inbound marketing strategy.
This role is within our Marketing team, and will report to our VP of Demand Generation.
Ideally, the SEO Manager will be located in Sydney, Australia, however we are open to reviewing candidates in other locations, provided they are in a similar time zone to Sydney.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience as SEO Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Preferably some experience with Hubspot CRM and CMS, but not required
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home allowance
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand
- 164 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach, NSW, 2026