Accounts Receivable Associate at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our growing finance team. You will be working on the day-to-day aspects of SafetyCulture’s global accounting operations including debtors collections, account reconciliations and liaising with both our internal and external stakeholders to resolve customer related queries. This role will also be involved in a wide variety of projects around process reengineering and continuous improvement.
We will consider both permanent full time, and FTC (with working holiday visa's accepted).
- Co-ordinating the accounts receivable inbox, including the allocating of requests to necessary team members.
- Raising invoices, credit notes and updating customer details where required.
- Processing transactions to align our accounting and billing system.
- Following up overdue balances, including liaising with global region’s account receivables analysts.
- Completing complex account reconciliations and resolving customer disputes.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of process improvements.
- Teamwork, to support the wider accounts receivable and financial reporting function
- 1 - 3 years of work experience in a commercial business
- Experience with accounts receivable and customer-facing communication
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multitask and effectively prioritise daily duties
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a focus on process improvement
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Confident in their role, maintaining compliance with business guidelines and processes
- Must be eligible to work in Australia
- Experience in a SaaS or high-growth technology business
- Experience with Netsuite
- Relevant tertiary qualification in accounting, commerce or finance or progress towards would be highly regarded
- Working in a high growth company and a competitive salary
- Great mentoring opportunities to help you grow and develop your career
- Re-investment in training opportunities to help you upskill yourself
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch each day, plus unlimited snacks
- Cafe and barista, bar, pool table and pet-friendly office space
- Relaxed and casual environment
- Fun and quirky celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite conference
- Great location in Surry Hills, close to Central Station and Crown Street
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810