Marketing Manager - Engagement and Expansion at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
What you'll do
Who you are
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Reporting directly to our Head of Lifecycle Marketing, your primary mission will be to drive strong engagement between our customers and SafetyCulture, ensuring they get maximum value from our products and services. We care deeply about our customers' success and your initiatives will help guide them through the experience from sign-up to retention and advocacy.
Own your metics and work closely with cross functional teams to bring your inspiring ideas to life. This is a greenfields opportunity and you have the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to the growth of one of Australia’s most successful technology companies.
What you'll do
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams in Product, Product Marketing and Go-To-Market to create a cohesive, relevant customer experience
- Deliver customer focussed, integrated marketing programs that drive customer engagement, expansion and retention
- Improve the health of every user by supporting them to gain the most value from SafetyCulture's products and services
- Leverage our marketing tech stack to deploy contextual communication programs for proof of concepts and at scale, driven by automation
- Integrate programs into all customer touchpoints, including Sales, Support, and Product and devise novel approaches to ensure customer retention and engagement
- Be the subject matter expert on effective customer engagement, supporting every SafetyCulture team member to be customer obsessed
- Configure targeting and customer segmentation for all digital campaigns and obsessively collect data points on challenges to our optimal customer journey
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices for email, marketing automation, in app messaging, and internal reporting
- Provide campaign performance analysis and implement timely optimisations to drive results
- Ensure creative and broad tactics are deployed in cooperation with cross functional teams
Who you are
- You have experience managing high-volume lifecycle communications in a high growth B2B software environment.
- A proven track record of delighting customers and creating successful marketing programs aimed at users and buyers
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and cross-functional coordination across internal and external contributors
- Deep experience working with CRM and marketing automation technologies - ideally Marketo, Braze and Salesforce and the ability to use analytics software - ideally GA, Amplitude and Looker
- Extremely detail-oriented and organised, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- A passion for and ability to quickly understand our developing customer personas and the emerging frontline worker category
- Able to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810