Payroll Manager at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is looking for a Payroll Manager to join our growing finance team. You will be responsible for managing our payroll operations which currently span across four countries and impact 400+staff. This role is responsible for administering the Australian payroll and overseeing outsourced providers in other regions.
You’ll be responsible for shaping the global payroll process to become more automated and scalable through the use of better systems and helping us find great payroll vendors in overseas regions to partner with.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced payroll manager or finance professional who is excited about an opportunity to lead the creation of a global scaleable payroll function.
For this role, we will consider both full-time and part-time applications.
- Manage end to end payroll processing for 400+ employees across multiple entities and countries
- Manage the global and/or regional payroll vendor relationships, including selection, negotiation, consolidation, and management
- Maintain, implement and comply with up to date information on changes to payroll and taxation legislation
- Build partnerships and solicit feedback from internal and external business partners to define and develop successful, scalable processes and practices
- Implement and leverage technology that best fits our program and needs
- 8+ years financial accounting or payroll management experience
- Experience in multiple jurisdictions or exposure to payroll in other countries such as the US, UK and Philippines.
- Experience working with, or within, an outsourced payroll provider
- High level of written and verbal communication including stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management.
- Customer centric focused
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a focus on process enhancement
- Experience in a SaaS or high-growth technology business
- Experience transforming a payroll function that is very manual to one that is highly scalable and efficient
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or a related field
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch each day, plus unlimited snacks
- Cafe and barista, bar, pool table, rock climbing wall and pet-friendly office space
- Relaxed and casual environment
- Fun and quirky celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite conference
- Great location in Surry Hills, close to Central Station and Crown Street
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810