Product Manager - Sensors at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
We are looking for a Hardware Product Manager to join our IoT/Sensors team. This team is Customer Facing and you will be responsible for enabling the successful delivery of our new high growth hardware product to customers around the world.
- Managing an array of suppliers and contractors to optimise supply chain and production
- Work with a customer-facing product team to develop software and hardware solutions that enhance the customer experience of our hardware products
- Support deal process for large sales opportunities
- Engage with external partners to explore new capabilities for hardware and integrations
- Manage multiple priorities, for example; customer needs and requests, user experience and product requirements. You will also capture feedback from our customers, and use this data to constantly iterate and improve on our roadmap
- 3+ years of hardware product or project management
- Engineering qualification
- Familiar with embedded systems or electronics
- Broad technical literacy and technical communication capabilities across elements of a hardware-cloud stack
- Detail-oriented, with a working knowledge of basic testing & QA practices
- Stakeholder and partnership management skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills; able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience (e.g. senior management)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with engineering teams
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810