Salesforce Administrator at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
At SafetyCulture, we’re solving problems that fundamentally change the way people work and positively impact the world.
We’re looking for talented people to help us build a world-class engineering team. A recent funding round gives us an AU$1.3Bn valuation, and the funds will be used to evolve the product into a communication and collaboration platform. We’re innovating and expanding into sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. We’re facing interesting technical challenges as we scale, and have an ambitious goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day.
- Build and maintain custom forms, reports, dashboards and workflow
- Provide technical support for a growing user base (250+ users) of Sales and Service Cloud
- Develop solutions via automation tools like Process Builder and Lightning FlowBuild solutions via the Lightning platform and experience creating custom objects, record types, layouts, formulas, and lightning record pages
- Work closely with business leaders and end-users to understand their needs and design and build solutions to improve processes
- 2 years of Salesforce experience as an Administrator of Sales and/or Service Clouds
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Platform App Builder
- Understanding of Salesforce Security model to maintain users, profiles, roles, and permissions
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices to develop, build and deploy scalable solutions
- Familiarity with working with a ticketing system such as JIRA
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform with limited direction Strong customer service ethic
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Additional Salesforce Certifications (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, CPQ)
- Developer experience integrating Salesforce with third-party applications via SOAP/REST APIs
- Experience administering CPQ and eSignature applications
- A background that supports or strong interest in progressing towards APEX and Visualforce development
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- An in-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe, bar, and games
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- Great swag and other goodies on joining the team
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. All of the product is built in Australia, and we now have 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810