Senior Product Designer at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
What you’ll do
Who you are
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
We are hiring a Senior Product Designer to help design the future for SafetyCulture’s customers.
At SafetyCulture we are customer-obsessed. We are looking for someone who truly understands customer emotion and the psychology behind why a feature is used in the way it is. This person will bring big, exciting, and scarily ambitious ideas to design and shape the way we build products and customer empathy across our teams.
One of our values at SafetyCulture is Better as a Team and it is especially true for the Design team. You will collaborate creatively with product, engineering, user research, and marketing teams across the entire product lifecycle from defining the vision and strategy to delivery. You will work with the team to develop best practices, ensuring deadlines are met while delivering the best possible products for our customers.
SafetyCulture’s design team consists of visual, experience, and product designers (absolute legends) who are passionate about solving customer problems but having a great time while they do it.
What you’ll do
- Own the end-to-end product design process and work collaboratively across product and engineering teams
- Conduct user research to identify and deeply understand customer needs as well as to get feedback on your work and how to improve
- Operate in an Agile software development environment within a feature team
- Be the voice and advocate for SafetyCulture’s customers, always
- Act as a "bridge" between our business and technical teams and maintain strong communications with internal partners
- Manage multiple priorities, for example; customer needs and requests, user experience and product requirements. You will also capture feedback from our customers, and use this data to constantly iterate and improve on our roadmap
Who you are
- You are the master of creating and executing plans for implementing product features
- Customer obsessed! You are relentless in your quest to understand the why behind customer behaviour
- You have an ability to lead many moving parts in a project
- You will be a true advocate for SafetyCulture's customers, and their experience will always be at the forefront of your mind
- You are a natural at handling stakeholder expectations and project status reporting
- Making data driven decisions is your bread and butter
- You have loads of visual design experience for native mobile products
- You’re proud to share your outstanding portfolio, showcasing how work you’ve done and how it has solved customer problems
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810