Support Analyst at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Our Customer Support team delivers an exceptional customer experience and is continuously striving to set the bar higher and higher every day. Our Support Analysts live and breath our “Think Customer” value every day. They combine their incredible people skills with technology expertise and the result is a market-leading customer experience.
So what does this mean for you? You have the opportunity to work with seriously talented people who will continue to encourage and help you to achieve the very best. You will have the opportunity to “Be Bold, Bring Action” by delivering new insights and ideas designed to fill those gaps we have. Our Support Analysts are the bridge between our teams and SafetyCulture customers.
- Responding to our customers’ concerns across chat, email, and calls based on the SLA set or even faster!
- Always striving to educate our customers about the company, our product and our products’ features.
- Using data analysis to evaluate the customer problem, helping you to find an accurate and long-term solution.
- Walking your customers through tricky installation processes and troubleshooting.
- Looking for alternative solutions that will allow you prioritise. Bring ideas on how to help your customers achieve the same outcome just without you.
- Create and send technical documentation to customers and within the technology platforms that the company uses. Notes provided in all the systems should be complete, accurate and follows the quality framework.
- Knowing the escalation cases (based on guidelines for escalation) that should be reassigned to the Level 2 Analysts.
- Research required information using SafetyCulture prescribed and approved resources.
- Confidence in your decision to close customer cases, knowing that you came to a solution both yourself and the customer is excited about.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810