Web Developer at SafetyCulture
Apply to SafetyCulture
You in a nutshell
Apply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
We are looking for a Web Developer to work hand in hand with our marketing and acquisition teams. You'll be working in a web development team of two working closely with designers, marketers, and analysts. You will help bring online experiences to life. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can bring ideas and be heard.
The tech stack
- Be responsible for developing a best-in-class digital experience for our customers (safetyculture.com)
- Deliver cross-browser, optimised and responsive code
- Work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
- Use your strong analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to launch online experiments to optimise landing pages and improve the customer experience
- Track our data to see what works well and what is not working
- Exploring options, setting up and analysing split tests
- Work to create experiences that are user-friendly
- Have an understanding of UI, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
You in a nutshell
- You have 3+ years experience building production-level websites
- You’re not just a coder - you’re someone who loves to wow users and give them a memorable and informative web experience
- You sweat the details to deliver an impeccable web experience and will often come up with something better than that you were asked to do
- Keeping up to date on new technologies in web development is a true hobby
- You’ve got a good intuition for the user experience. You keep the customer in mind at all times and are driven to make every point of contact we have amazing
- Using data is second nature - you take inspiration from usage data and measure any changes you make to ensure it drove the intended results
- Expertise in CMS platforms such as WordPress
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have more than 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors, and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 221 Sturt Street, Townsville CBD, QLD, 4810