Visual Designer, Brand (Contract) at Skedulo
Apply to Skedulo
Apply to Skedulo
This role is based in Brisbane, Australia (or remote timezone friendly) and is a 3-6 month contract, with the possibility of extension.
As Visual Designer at Skedulo, you will be responsible for bringing to life strategic, seamless experiences - working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to elevate our global brand and optimise the customer journey end-to-end.
- Develop UX and UI design for Skedulo.com, working closely with the Marketing and Product teams to evolve and improve the site over time
- Develop visual concepts for digital campaigns, print, social media and events.
- Define and create brand assets for use across different mediums (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.)
- Contribute and maintain the Skedulo Brand Style Guide and Design System; specifically the Brand and Marketing sections.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to our audience(s).
- Collaborate with Product Designers to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Stay on top of brand, UX & UI design, media and conversion best practices.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- The ability to work from concept through to final execution to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- A passion for branding and visual design, with a keen eye on the latest trends.
- A pixel perfectionist, with significant attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- Flexible working environment. We’re currently offering 100% remote with the option of attending the office during this pandemic.
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax.
- We support your ongoing education and learning as a valued teammate.
- Life isn’t crammed into a 9-5. We provide a balanced lifestyle to encourage you to perform at your best.
- Fresh fruit, muesli bars, and all things yum are found in our kitchens—because it would be rude not to.
- The majority of our team is based in Brisbane, although we’re open to filling this role from anywhere in Australia too!
- 111 Elizabeth Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- 47 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006