Senior Performance Marketer at Stake
Apply to Stake
Apply to Stake
We’re looking for a strategically minded senior performance marketing manager to drive our customer acquisition on paid and owned channels.
You’ll sit in our core marketing team in Sydney, Australia, with a global remit to build and optimise Stake’s performance marketing across all of our territories. You’ll report to our Global Head of Marketing and work with our in-house creative team, as well as regional teams, to drive our brand and product across media.
- Planning, creating and managing campaigns on self-serve platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and Snap
- A/B testing and tweaking creative, audience mixes, spend and channels to deliver quality customers at efficient cost across paid and owned channels
- Refining our event and audience tracking and ensuring we have a clear, robust journey from impression to account funding
- Working with our engineering team to ensure data is appropriately organized for marketing needs such as attribution, optimization and visualisation.
- Provide input into attribution models, measurement and goal setting for different channels. We are wary of last touch attribution and want to be driving incremental conversions through our advertising.
- Looping back to our creative team to give them extra insight on what to build
- Work with media agency and adtech partners to integrate our in-house, always-on performance buying with bigger ATL campaigns
- 6+ years experience in performance marketing or strategic planning with an emphasis on digital
- Time at a digital media agency and/or a high growth tech company
- Strong experience with multiple self-serve ad platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager and Twitter Ads, as well as DSPs such as Trade Desk
- Strong experience with tracking and analytics tools like GA, Google Tag Manager, Branch etc.
- Experience with A/B testing and personalisation tools such as Google Optimise or Optimizely, with an understanding of statistical concepts such as experiment design, minimum sample sizes and statistical significance.
- A strategic view on new media and the best places to play for a financial tech brand
- Interest or experience with financial services and investing is a plus point
At Stake, we value hustle over honours degrees, so we’re more interested in you than your resume. If you believe this is a role you want to jump into head first and be part of our mission, please apply!
- Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000