Paid Performance Manager at THE ICONIC
Apply to THE ICONIC
Location and Key Extras
Apply to THE ICONIC
At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
THE ICONIC is hiring a Paid Performance Manager to join our Paid Performance Marketing team. We are looking for a strategic, analytical, hands-on individual who has at least three years of Paid Social and Programmatic experience. This role will include building and implementing full funnel marketing strategies alongside the wider marketing teams incorporating a number of digital and traditional marketing channels. THE ICONIC is one of the largest and most advanced advertisers in Australia. This presents a fantastic opportunity to learn from and grow with one of Australia's strongest Programmatic in-house teams. The successful candidate will get to play with some cutting edge ad-tech and gain exposure to and learn from world class Marketing, Data & Tech Teams. A can-do, positive and curious attitude is expected.
About the role...
- Managing the day to day activities across Paid Social, Display, BVOD, Native, Video and Youtube . This includes campaign planning, implementation, budget management and performance review of all campaigns working alongside the existing team.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
- Designing and running experiments across the channel to constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Feeding into the strategic direction of the channel and working on cross-team marketing campaigns.
- Looking for opportunities to leverage business data applying it to these channels in any number of ways.
- Competitor intelligence. Learning from our competitors and applying learnings in a testing environment.
- Execute day to day tactics that increase conversion rates and identify opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Report on key performance indicators to the wider Marketing team and Executive team on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with other teams like SEO, Buying, CRM, SEM and others to improve performance and foster collaboration
- Passionate about Online Marketing and a keen follower of current trends in the industry
- At least 3 + years experience in managing end to end Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with large amounts of data.
- An appreciation of creative and a history of working with creative teams to get the best out of campaigns.
- Ability to work in a team environment, collaborate with colleagues and hungry to learn new things with a positive attitude.
- Possess critical thinking skills and have the ability to turn data into actionable insights to move the business forward.
- An understanding of the programmatic industry and the technology landscape.
- A technical and operational knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, as well as some of the major DSPs and SSPs in the Australian market.
- A strong understanding of performance marketing and ability to drive efficiency, as well as analysing data and delivering insights.
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including confidence in presenting and experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities within these channels to brands.
- High energy and driven to keep improving skills and strive and the best in the market.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
Location and Key Extras
This role is usually based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer a number of extras including flexible working arrangements, generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.
More jobs at THE ICONIC
About THE ICONIC
- 338 Pitt Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- Alexandria, NSW, 2015