Learning and Development Specialist at Tyro
Apply to Tyro
Why work for us
Apply to Tyro
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 475 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
We are looking for a Learning and Development Officer to work with internal subject matter experts to deliver online self-paced learning paths on our learning management system (LMS). The fixed term contract is for six months, based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
The Learning and Development Officer will design and develop training programs within Bridge which is our LMS.
6 month contract
- Develop educational material, including presentations, workshops, process documentation, FAQ’s, online modules and supporting content for our Customer function (Sales, Customer Support, Account Management, Customer Success)
- Develop and deliver competency-based training process and products consistent with business requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills enabling effective collaboration with subject matter experts to develop modules that accurately and creatively reflect learning content
- Facilitate group and individual training sessions
- Facilitate engaging training initiatives to support knowledge, behavioural development, and capability uplift for customer team members
- Consulting with subject matter experts and source relevant information to design, develop and implement innovative, contemporary eLearning content
- Analysing training related issues and provide effective solutions and advice throughout the design and development process
- Maintain reporting for Bridge module completion
- 2+ years of L&D / training experience, preferably in contact centre or financial services based sales environments
- Experience with online module creation within Learning Management Systems
- Have previous experience developing and implementing effective e-learning solutions
- Deep understanding of customer service and sales processes and drivers of customer experience success
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (desired)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with financial services compliance and risk management requirements
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders and drive required action
- Natural problem solver
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Enjoys working autonomously and enjoys a balance of working both strategically and completing technical delivery, rolling up sleeves to get the job done.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our almost 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More jobs at Tyro
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010