Senior Partner Manager - Financial Institutions at Tyro
Apply to Tyro
Why work for us
Apply to Tyro
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 475 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
Tyro’s Partnerships and Corporate Sales (PACS) team is responsible for managing, maintaining and growing the base of Partners that work with Tyro. The team also looks after the needs of Australia’s largest merchants by providing compelling payment solutions to them to assist with their abilities to take merchant payments either face to face or digitally. This new role will take on the responsibility of managing Tyro’s first Financial Institution Partnership and will play a vital role in on-boarding, managing and growing the relationship. The success will see this new vertical potentially grow beyond the first partnership as other Financial Institutions look to trust Tyro to provide industry best merchant acquiring solutions.
POSITION TO BE HIRED FOR A MARCH START DATE
- Manages a portfolio of Banks who operate as a referral channel for Tyro
- Takes full ownership of growth within their portfolios and implements strategies to meet targets related to referral volume, lead conversion, feature use and Partner satisfaction
- Designs and executes quarterly plans for each of their partners in collaboration with key partner and internal stakeholders.
- Builds productive, long-term relationships with designated FI partners in order to facilitate the delivery of leads.
- Works with their partners as well as Marketing, Sales Team Leaders and other internal stakeholders to co-ordinate successful campaigns, events and other initiatives.
- Actively seeks feedback from FI partners and internal stakeholders on market activities and sell-through, and implements learnings from this feedback.
- Help co-ordinate deal team facilitation for Corporate size merchants referred by their partners as well as ensuring leads via the sales team are optimized and on occasion be the face of the Tyro to the identified Corporate merchant.
- Provides exceptional support and service to all FI partners in their portfolio.
- Coordinate and sometimes delivers training to FI partners on Tyro's merchant products and ensures that the FI’s act in compliantly with respect to complying with Tyro’s Australian Financial Service Licence obligations, credit and risk policies, banking and payment card industry standard)
- Forecasts and reports on FI partner performance (including applications, rework and campaign results, as required) on a monthly basis. Both internally and externally and can provide commentary on the results.
- Works with internal stakeholders, including Risk, Legal, Compliance Support and Account Management, to improve efficiency and overall sales service delivery with respect to FI partners
- Understand the Banking Market in Australia and formulate a strategy to continue to grow the FI portfolio within Tyro.
- Be the FI advocate within Tyro, in terms of functionality, needs and market activity, identify opportunities for other FI partnership opportunities.
- Strong awareness of merchant acquiring market in Australia
- Strong understanding of how Banks work within Australia, especially in how working capital needs are met
- Exceptional stakeholder management, the ability to communicate in a clear articulate manner to all levels of Financial Institutions
- Understanding of Tyro positioning from a merchant acquiring perspective compared to domestic supplies and global payment providers
- Ability to bring multiple people together across a couple of organisations to meet the needs of merchants.
- Be able to be the external face to the FI market for Tyro
- Managed a Bank Relationship
- Worked in a Bank in transaction banking or relationship management
- Program delivery skills
- Project management skills
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our almost 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More jobs at Tyro
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010