Training Specialist - Call Centre at Tyro
Apply to Tyro
Why work for us
Apply to Tyro
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia’s largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 475 staff, $20.1 billion in transactions in FY20, we’re much more than an EFTPOS provider – Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today.
We are now hiring an experienced Trainer in the Contact Centre space to work with stakeholders across Tyro to design, develop and deliver training programs for the Customer Team. Enjoys working autonomously and enjoys a balance of working strategically and completing training delivery.
About the role
As a Trainer in the Customer Operations Team, you will be responsible for the induction experience for new starters in the Customer function (includes Customer Support & Sales teams) and go-to-market training for new products for the Customer Team to sell and support. You will work alongside the Customer Training Manager and stakeholders at Tyro to deliver training across various mediums – face to face, virtual and on our LMS.
- Develop competency based training process and products consistent with business requirements
- Facilitate group and individual training sessions
- Create and manage a training plan and work closely with Tyro People team to facilitate timely on-boarding of new Tyro Customer staff
- Align customer and product training with company goals across customer, process adherence and risk and compliance management
- Work with cross-functional teams on training requirements, design and deploy programs for new product releases and changes
- Maintain updated records of educational programs and materials
- Ensure Customer team compliance to all mandatory training programs
- Drive engagement across the Customer team by delivering a fantastic training experience and equipping our people for success across a variety of roles – Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales and Account Management.
- 2+ years workplace coaching and training experience, preferably in contact centre or financial services based sales environments
- 3+ years customer service or sales experience
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (desired)
- Deep understanding of customer service and sales processes and drivers of customer experience success
- Excellent communication skills (to C-suite)
- Problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with financial services compliance and risk management requirements
- Experience with online module creation within Bridge or other Learning Management Systems
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent ability to manage stakeholders and drive required action
- Natural problem solver
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Enjoys working autonomously and enjoys a balance of working both strategically and completing technical delivery, rolling up sleeves to get the job done.
Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
🎥 Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our almost 500 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV’s. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More jobs at Tyro
- 2 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010