Presales - Identity at Versent
Apply to Versent
Responsibilities will include:
Apply to Versent
Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, we've grown to over 360 family members both locally and internationally. With a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product, we are poised for significant growth in 2020.
The key purpose of the Principal Solution Architect / Advisor (PSA) is a pre-sales role and you will be in charge of shaping and delivering solutions related to all things Identity within strategic key accounts. This is achieved through your deep subject matter expertise in the Identity and Access Management space.
This role is also accountable for working closely with client deal teams to develop the solution for all client engagements and supporting pre-sales to delivery handover. You will also be a credible Cloud subject matter expert partner in the sales process and will drive Versent’s growth strategy through effective client engagement, advisory and successful solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as credible technical partner in the sales process and build customer confidence in the technical ability of Versent
- Working with the client team to deliver on key account strategies and to articulate client solutions into commercial documents (Statements of Work, Request for Proposal, Bids and Tenders)
- Analysing client enterprise specifics to find the best solution among all possible to create valuable and successful client solutions
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour and other aspects of the solution to project stakeholders
- Defining features, phases and solution requirements
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Contributing to the outcomes in Proof of Value/Concept, YBR, Business Case development, customer demos or leading-edge engagements, ensuring customer satisfaction in collaboration with Directors.
- Support the project management process and resolving technical problems as they arise
- Assisting the Director (Practices) to develop domain collateral for use in responding to proposals/bids and to streamline project delivery and quality through proven/reusable domain delivery practices and methods
- Responsible for delivering quality assurance from a technical perspective, ensuring technical practices respect Versent and our customers compliance and security controls to ensure QA breaches do not occur
- High level of technical and analytical knowledge in the relevant domain and proven Identity and Access Management experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Focusing on customer needs and satisfaction by setting high standards for quality & throughput, monitoring & maintaining productivity, working systematically & consistently achieving project goals
- Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise and shares knowledge with others
- Analyses information for greater understanding of a problem to provide workable solutions and make rational judgements to a problem
- Work strategically to realise organisational goals and take into account a wide range of issues across and related to the organisation
- Ability to influence the discussion with clients and demonstrate how business outcomes can be achieved with recommended solutions
At the core of what we do, we're an engineering company. We value our people more than commercials and put culture at the centre of everything. Some of the things we do to bring the team together are end of month social and drinks, both family and Versent Christmas parties and weekly knowledge sharing sessions.
We embrace the notion of Family at Versent, working together to achieve outstanding success. We have monthly social events to bring everyone together, often supporting charity initiatives such as TourXOz and RUOK Day. We're supportive of bringing both kids and dogs into the office (which makes it a bit more lively!) and have a flexible work environment.
VERSENT VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
People: We believe in a positive team with family spirit, because life is too short for anything else.
Customer: We create remarkable experiences for customers and treat them as we wish to be treated.
Quality: Be Artisans who care for their craft and lead change through continuous improvement.
Reliability: Do what we say we will do when we say we will do it, every time.
Transparency: Full disclosure, integrity and honesty in all things.
Reciprocate: Give back and assist as much as possible, whenever possible.
More jobs at Versent
- 6 O'Connell Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- 200 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City, QLD, 4000
- 145 Russell Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000
- Perth CBD, WA, 8000