Senior Data Analyst at Versent
Apply to Versent
Apply to Versent
Versent is an Australian-born technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Our solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, we've grown to over 380 family members both locally and internationally. With a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product, we are poised for significant growth in 2021.
We have some of the best techs in Australia and due to client demand and we're on the hunt for experienced Senior Data Analyst to come on board.
- Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
- Evaluating existing data systems.
- Working with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
- Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Reviewing modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
- Updating and optimizing local and metadata models.
- Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing data systems.
- Experience in delivering Kimball or DV2.0 based data warehouses and data platforms for medium to large enterprises
- Experience driving requirements and modelling workshops
- Implementing AWS Azure and Snowflake solutions
- Applying data quality and governance frameworks for Data warehouse environments
At the core of what we do, we're an engineering company. We value our people more than commercials and put culture at the centre of everything. Some of the things we do to bring the team together are end of month social and drinks, both family and Versent Christmas parties and weekly knowledge sharing sessions.
We embrace the notion of Family at Versent, working together to achieve outstanding success. We have monthly social events to bring everyone together, often supporting charity initiatives such as TourXOz and RUOK Day. We're supportive of bringing both kids and dogs into the office (which makes it a bit more lively!) and have a flexible work environment.
VERSENT VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
People: We believe in a positive team with family spirit, because life is too short for anything else.
Customer: We create remarkable experiences for customers and treat them as we wish to be treated.
Quality: Be Artisans who care for their craft and lead change through continuous improvement.
Reliability: Do what we say we will do when we say we will do it, every time.
Transparency: Full disclosure, integrity and honesty in all things.
Reciprocate: Give back and assist as much as possible, whenever possible.
More jobs at Versent
- 6 O'Connell Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- 200 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City, QLD, 4000
- 145 Russell Street, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000
- Perth CBD, WA, 8000