Senior Manager | CRM Operations at Zip
Apply to Zip
Apply to Zip
We are Zip, a rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, Australia with a growing presence focused in the US and UK markets.
We're here to simplify how the world pays for what they need by connecting merchants with consumers and offering them fair and seamless payment solutions, everywhere. We’re also the brains behind Pocketbook, which helps almost a million Aussies take control of their money and improve their financial wellbeing.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
As a Senior Manager leading our CRM Operations team, you will own the B2C marketing communications platform and operation. You’ll be working across multiple business units and working closely with Product, Marketing, Data and Customer Success to leverage our platforms to ensure we are giving our customers the best experience possible.
This role is both operational and technical in nature, ensuring efficiency and scale of our CRM operations to deliver strong engagement with our customers and overall success of the CRM Program. The role will be 70% operations-focused, 30% technical. You will take responsibility for performance of our CRM platforms, metrics and reporting, and marketing automation. You will be:
Operationally strong - experience in managing a pipeline of work, triage and prioritisation, enhancing processes. You will have experience managing people, process (and documentation) and operational reporting #own it
Technically minded - managing campaign execution from html development and template creation through to campaign targeting, set up (we use Braze), quality assurance and execution. Experience in CRM and marketing automation systems will help you to hit the ground running.
- Support the long term Zip customer data and CRM strategy - specifically around platform choice and data enrichment
- Uphold data governance standards to ensure data is accurately captured, used and optimised in the CRM tools, and that we maintain compliance with privacy principles and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Provide insights from key CRM platforms pertaining to campaigns and overall CRM performance, as well as operational performance of the function.
- Be the business SME for our CRM tools and engage with vendors day to day.
- Deliver the strategies for customer lifecycle communications to drive acquisition, onboarding, engagement and retention across all direct channels including email, push, SMS and in-app messaging, as well as other communications required.
- Manage the operational CRM team, ensuring efficiency of operation, robust prioritisation and managing stakeholder engagement and communications
- Manage the audience selection for campaigns and mailing list management Understand bleeding edge email practices to maximise channel effectiveness and look ahead at how to propel the use of the channel forward
- Manage projects or represent CRM on project pertaining to customer data, CRM system optimisation
- 8+ years of Marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ideally within the technology space and with some understanding of the retail and/or financial services industry
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with a commitment to driving the success of marketing programs, with a strong attention to detail, clarity and accuracy
- A curious mind
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact and demonstrate urgency
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting principles
- Experience in digital campaigns, with a focus on email channel
- A data-driven approach to problem solving with experience in data and analytics platforms including tracking, attribution and A/B testing exercises
- Hands on experience in communication/marketing automation platforms including any of the following: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Braze, Leanplum, Pardot, Marketo (desired).
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future Zipster who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Zip!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Zip
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- Birthday and wellness leave
- Epic offices with a casual dress code
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Free breakfast and weekly lunches
- Heaps of social events
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.
- 10 Spring Street, Sydney CBD, NSW, 2000
- Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000