Producer at 90 Seconds
Darlinghurst, NSW · ContractorApply to 90 Seconds
We are looking for an experienced Producer to guide our customers and creator community through the video production journey using our online platform. This unique role combines client, project, and community management, working across all aspects of the 90 Seconds platform.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully oversee the production of a number of video projects at any time, spanning from shoot planning, crewing, logistics planning, and publishing
- Onboard customers and creators to our platform by effectively demonstrating features and the 90 Seconds workflow
- Facilitate communication between customers and creators to ensure smooth project delivery
- Assist in resolving project related issues
- Work closely with Success Managers and Growth Managers to identify areas for cross-sell and upsell
Who you are
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organisational skills, and natural relationship building ability; this is a dynamic and fast-paced role!
- Highly experienced in video production management--managing multiple projects end-to end and juggling budgets, resources, schedules, clients
- Enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online
- Someone who can quickly immerse themselves in startup culture--can quickly adapt to change at a high speed pace, is data-driven, and can be fully ramped to achieve new business targets within 90 days
- Confident, full of perseverance and ambition with absolutely no ego
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communicator, as building authentic relationships with clients and partners is a MUST
Check out our Ride the Wave series for a glimpse into 90 Seconds!
Share this Job