Growth Marketer at Blys
Pyrmont, NSW · Full Time · GrowthApply to Blys
Great opportunity to join an early-stage, high-growth startup and make your mark on an entire industry!
Blys is Australia’s #1 on-demand booking platform for massages. We bring Australia’s best massages to you, by seamlessly connecting you to a qualified & vetted massage therapist in your local area. It’s like Uber, but for massages.
We’ve had an incredible traction to date, and now we are searching for a gun Growth specialist to help us take Blys to the next level as we continue our expansion.
With alumni from Freelancer, eBay, Canva, Booking.com, you’ll be surrounded by a driven and experienced team of product/tech people, and help develop & execute an ambitious growth strategy across all channels – tried & tested channels such as SEO, PPC, partnerships, as well as new ones yet to be explored.
This is an amazing role for a mid-to-senior level growth marketer who’s ready to step up to become Head of Growth in a high growth tech startup within the next 12 months.
About the role
- Develop and execute the overall Blys growth strategy in conjunction with the founding team
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, USP, product, competitors and target personas
- Identify new growth channels > Determine ROI for each channel with rapid tests and iterations > Scale ROI-rich channels fast
- Build a cutting-edge marketing stack to help us drive our core metrics across AARRR
- Track and measure performance by channel by campaign on a weekly/monthly basis, and feed actionable insights into the growth backlog
- Work closely with engineering, design and content teams to deliver the growth backlog
- Work with our content team to create compelling and targeted content
- Achieve target CAC, by optimising acquisition channels through regular tests and iterations
- Achieve target LTV, by creating compelling reactivation campaigns, and by optimising the product for better user experience through regular iterations
- Incredibly metrics driven – you were a scientist in a past life and love running experiments and finding new growth opportunities.
- You have deep channel expertise (esp SEO & PPC) and are competent at most of the other digital marketing channels.
- Growth is your middle name – you have a track record of scaling revenue at the companies you’ve worked at. If you managed a 2-sided marketplace, it’s a big plus. If that marketplace was in Australia, that’s a bigger plus.
- You love discovering new scalable marketing channels that nobody else is using.
- You’re also incredibly user driven – metrics influence your decision but people’s happiness drives your strategies. No dirty tricks.
- You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. What matters for you is outcomes, not output.
- You have your own marketing stack and set of tools that you carry with you wherever you go
- Your Adwords game is strong, but what gets you really excited is organic growth.
- Market-level compensation + equity
- Budget to implement new initiatives and grow the company
- Flexible work hours
- Awesome office in Pyrmont with drinks and snacks and fun people
- Chance to make a real IMPACT!
If this is you, we we want to hear from you!
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org (strictly no agencies)
- Pyrmont, NSW, 2009