Head of People & Culture at Brighte
Job DescriptionApply to Brighte
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and ScottFarquhar’s Skip Capital.
Brighte is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 18,000+ households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay. We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support the energy and home improvement industries and we have only just started what we want to achieve.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
- 5+ years in HR Leadership role
- Passionate about people and building top class teams
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience in high growth businesses and scaling teams
- People & commercially minded
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the employee lifecycle including talent, employee recruiting, on-boarding, performance management, development and coaching
- Ability to adapt your approach from strategic high level to granular in the weeds day to day work – must be ready to ‘get your hands dirty’
- Experienced in advising on issues relating to Australian employment law and understanding of offshore BPO arrangements
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective on-going relationships through all levels of the company including board, executive team, peers and all of the team
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in Human Resources or related field
About the role
This is a new role that will report to the Chief Operating Officer with direct communication and collaboration with the Founder and Chief Executive Officer. This role will also be on the Leadership Team. Current reports to this role include a Senior HR Manager and a part-time Talent Manager. There are currently 85 people within the business and plans to continue to grow will see these numbers increase.
In this role you will get to
- Lead our People and Culture function within the business
- Design, deploy and oversee the HR Framework
- Design and drive the development and implementation of HR initiatives and programs across the company
- Utilise your love of numbers to develop and analyse key metrics which measure retention, diversity, engagement and develop programs to optimise desired outcomes
- Utilise your strong understanding of financials to manage growth expectations within the company budget
- Understand the business objectives and growth goals and develop hiring and retention programs to facilitate growth
- Be an escalation point for the business and business heads and effectively manage employee relations issues
- Design and implement new processes and procedures as required to support scaling and growth
- An experienced and efficient leader who has excellent people skills and leads by serving others
- Utilise your understanding of OKR’s to drive HR outcomes
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
This a really exciting opportunity and a very important recruit for our business. At Brighte our people are our most important asset and key to the success of our business. The person taking this role will be trusted to develop our people and make our team be the best
Enquiries may be directed to Andrew Donald – Head of Talent AirTree on +61 450 445 169 or via email- email@example.com .Interested candidates are invited to mail their detailed Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 56 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000