Test Automation Engineer at Brighte
Job DescriptionApply to Brighte
We’re looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our team!
- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Be a part of driving the growth of a well-funded Series B startup
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments as well as Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital.
Brighte Capital is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 15,000 households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
In a stage of rapid growth, we need sharp, inspired minds to help build out our product offering.
About the role
The primary responsibility of the automation engineer is to design, implement and maintain automated tests
- Design, implement and execute test cases.
- Maintain and improve existing automation frameworks.
- Manual testing as required to support overall sprint goals.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with all regulatory legislation as applicable.
- Working experience with JIRA tools and exposure to GIT.
- Experience in working within an Agile environment, testing RESTful APIs and testing mobile apps would be an added bonus
- You will have strong communication skills an analytical and problem solving and collaboration mindset
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
We offer the opportunity to work with some of the best and being part of a high performing and well supported Fintech. If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future apply now.
- 56 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000