Account Manager at Culture Amp
Richmond, VIC · Full Time · Account ManagerApply to Culture Amp
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,300 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies as possible through accessible employee feedback and people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will
- Own an expansion goal for our current customer base
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own, up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Educate customers on additional product offerings to increase multi-product usage
- Work across a large number of accounts and prioritize where opportunities exist
- Work with Customer Marketing to identify and iterate approaches to use email and virtual approaches to generating interest in additional offerings
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
What you bring to our camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally) within the SMB segment
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base
- Experience working across a large number of customers, thus good at prioritizing your focus and communicating at scale
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong virtual demonstration and communication skills
- A passion for people and analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell
- Have identified different outreach messages to current customers that are successful in generating opportunities
- Be well versed in our sales systems and processes including Salesforce and HubSpot
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
More jobs at Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121