Account Executive - Inside Sales Rep at Deputy
Ultimo, NSW · Full Time · Sales DevelopmentApply to Deputy
Want to make a genuine impact in a hyper-growth, product led SaaS company? Want to influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally?
With over 90,000 businesses now on the Deputy platform, our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and building out product functionality. We've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do for the global economy. Want to learn more? Apply today!
You will be responsible for working inbound and outbound leads, demoing the Deputy platform and pursuing all prospects through an active sales cycle to achieve monthly and yearly new business targets.
- Present personalised demos of the Deputy Platform Consistently over achieve monthly and quarterly acquisition and revenue targets
- Strategically identify and overcome objections and competition
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with the Product and Marketing teams
- Keep up with and adapt to ongoing product and technology developments
- Effectively use Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline, forecast sales activity, and process contracts
- You will be responsible for managing both your prospect funnel as well as maintaining the relationship with the customer built in the original sales cycle
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 1-2+ years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales SaaS environment
- Proven experience achieving and pushing past goals and quotas
- A strong mix of tenacity and patience to help educate potential customers
- Ability to handle a fast paced and growing sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Salesforce; experience with sales enablement tools, such as Salesloft and Chilipiper
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management, and prioritisation skills
- Ability to successfully work independently in a non-structured environment
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail in administrative responsibilities
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
- No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics reported over 80 million hourly workers comprising over 60% of the US workforce in 2017. Global estimates are that hourly workers are 80 – 90% of the workforce. Yet while hourly workers comprise such large majorities of the global workforce, there is a stark lack of software tools available today that directly address their needs
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now
- 110 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007