Campaign Marketing Manager - APAC at Deputy
Job DescriptionApply to Deputy
Want to make a genuine impact in a hyper-growth, product led SaaS company? Want to influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally?
With over 90,000 businesses now on the Deputy platform, our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and building out product functionality. We've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do for the global economy. Want to learn more? Apply today!
Deputy works with some of the most recognisable brands across the world, Qantas, L'Oréal, Hubspot: but we want to do more. We need someone who can build out and lead our Mid-Market/Enterprise strategy and execution in APAC.
You will work with our internal sales and marketing teams to deliver a strong pipeline of new business. We are looking for someone adaptable who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty: as the leader in this space you will be designing, communicating, monitoring and continually improving cross-channel integrated marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Develop and deliver a yearly / quarterly commercial strategies to fuel our continued growth in the mid-market / Enterprise space in APAC
- Collaborate with the Sales and Growth teams to create campaigns that create brand awareness, engage prospects, and generate a sustainable pipeline of new business.
- Develop, implement, project manage and execute integrated marketing campaigns from campaign conception through to creative development and tactical execution - This must include practical experience with time-bound, metrics-driven, demand generation programs.
- Track market and channel trends to adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Understand our content and messaging to connect with our target audience.
- Provide input for new sales and marketing materials by developing an understanding of client products and solutions.
- Analyse and report progress against campaign goals and report on ROI of activities
- Plan, manage and execute digital and field marketing events in APAC
- Serve as the marketing point-of-contact on cross-functional teams for various projects and initiatives.
- Represent, communicate and champion Deputy brand and marketing guidelines.
- Manage our content syndication, programmatic and LinkedIn ads for our ABM campaign with our agency partners
- Manage and reconcile mid-market/enterprise budget for APAC
- 5+ years marketing experience in high tech, B2B, software or IaaS/SaaS/Cloud products focused on mid-market / Enterprise growth.
- Ideal: Experience marketing to the Retail, Healthcare or Hospitality industries
- Growth mindset, proactive, driven, tactical and creative.
- Strong B2B copywriting skills for emails, guides, whitepapers, and website content
- A successful track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Strong technical acumen with knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot (or equivalent Marketing Automation tools), and comfortable using these on a day-to-day basis, including using the system for email creation, campaign setup, list / lead importing, creating reports, etc.
- Strong analytical approach and capability
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically in Excel.
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
- No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics reported over 80 million hourly workers comprising over 60% of the US workforce in 2017. Global estimates are that hourly workers are 80 – 90% of the workforce. Yet while hourly workers comprise such large majorities of the global workforce, there is a stark lack of software tools available today that directly address their needs
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007