Customer Accountant at Deputy
Job DescriptionApply to Deputy
Want to make a genuine impact in a hyper-growth, product led SaaS company? Want to influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally?
With over 90,000 businesses now on the Deputy platform, our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and building out product functionality. We've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do for the global economy. Want to learn more? Apply today!
As the Customer Accountant of this global business, you will be responsible for monthly billings, processing and collections and reporting into the Head of Finance.
This is an opportunity to join a very fast paced high growth company. We expect that if you can demonstrate success in this role, there will be opportunities for future role growth in the finance department as the company continues to expand.
What you'll do
- The primary contact for billing issues
- Monthly processing of customer billings through Zuora
- Answering daily customer billing queries to ensure customers receive an outstanding customer experience through creation of approved customer credits and refunds
- Provide support and guidance to sales and operations on internal billing options and practices
- Reporting and managing dashboards on customer A/R and identify improvements
- Working closely with the global finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Supporting system integrations/modifications with other business systems
How you'll do it
- Professional accounting qualification (or studying)
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume collections role
- Zuora billing system (or similar) is highly desirable
- Salesforce experience is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Passion to learn and grow
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
- No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics reported over 80 million hourly workers comprising over 60% of the US workforce in 2017. Global estimates are that hourly workers are 80 – 90% of the workforce. Yet while hourly workers comprise such large majorities of the global workforce, there is a stark lack of software tools available today that directly address their needs
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now!
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007