Inside Sales Manager at DoorDash
Job DescriptionApply to DoorDash
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Manager with a minimum of 2 years experience leading a team of 8-12 Account Executives responsible for closing their own business. The ideal candidate has experience selling and managing a business-to-business transactional sales product with a track record of developing and promoting their team.
In the past few years, we expanded exponentially across the United States and Canada, adding over 100 markets covering more than 3,300 cities. We also raised $535 million to double down our investment in existing and new markets by building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with merchants. Your job as an Inside Sales Manager will have two central focuses. The first will be to support our local sales team in making favourite local merchant available for delivery on DoorDash. The second will be to grow and train the team to ensure that regional sales goals are exceeded. You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage a team of up to ten Account Executives focused on selling to SMB merchants
- Help build your team - source, interview, and hire top inside sales personnel in the Phoenix area
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your team and manage accordingly
- Provide support for your team as they generate leads and close new deals
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team’s productivity
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reports with your team
We’re excited about you because
- You have 2+ years of inside sales experience with a track record of being a top performer
- You have 1+ years of inside sales management or team lead experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Why you’ll love working at DoorDash
- We are a group of bright, humble and goal oriented people!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology & logistics--we are redefining the last-mile logistics space
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Individuals trying to find employment at DoorDash are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
More jobs at DoorDash
- 11 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004