Lead Engineer at Flaunter
Darlinghurst, NSW · Full Time · Engineering ManagerApply to Flaunter
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate lead engineer to take our existing platform to the next level. This is a huge opportunity to join a fast growing company and play a significant role in the engineering direction – with substantial equity and cash compensation.
As our engineering lead you will be instrumental in helping us grow and scale the business. Your voice will have a significant impact on our business.
- Be responsible for the management and future development of all aspects of the Flaunter platforms.
- Scope further software development opportunities for the platforms.
- Plan, architect and develop product enhancements.
- Help shape the strategic direction of our software.
- Guide and provide leadership and support to all developers in your team.
- Have an understanding of what we’re doing (and why) and a passion to get involved.
- Be hands-on and detail-oriented.
- 5+ years’ commercial software development experience (including two years RoR).
- Experience in running automated tests and documenting your code.
- Experience scaling and optimising web applications.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a tech start-up.
- Computer Science or engineering degree.
- DevOps experience.
- Passion for great UX.
- You will share in our successes via our Employee Share Option Plan.
- You’ll form an integral part of our team and help shape our continued success.
- You will have autonomy and ownership of our technical direction and strategy.
- You’ll gain experience in dynamic startup environment.
- You’ll work with a great team from our office in Darlinghurst, a short walk to Central, Town Hall or Museum Stations.
- 66 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010