BI Analyst at InDebted
Pyrmont, NSW · Full Time · Business AnalystApply to InDebted
InDebted is changing the way organisations recover overdue accounts by combining human values with high-throughput messaging and data-driven decisions.
We are a fintech startup with the mission to positively impact the debt collection industry, ensuring that all parties are treated with fairness and respect. As innovators, we are obsessed with continuous improvement so as to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. Backed by Carthona Capital and Reinventure, InDebted is one of the top-funded and fastest growing tech companies in Australia - disrupting a multibillion-dollar global industry.
InDebted is looking for a BI Analyst who can think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they will have an immediate impact from day one.
What will you accomplish?
- Work across the business with multiple stakeholders to identify the most impactful ways for data and analytics to drive decision making and accelerate profitable growth
- Comprehend, extract, and compile information from multiple data sources to deliver business insights and recommendations
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses in Tableau to distribute data insights in an easily digestible manner
- Perform deep-dive analysis, including the application of advanced analytical techniques, to solve some of the more critical and complex business problems including website funnel progression, customer segmentation and targeting
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
What will you grow into?
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and streamline operations
- Be the subject matter expert for data and analytics, able to quickly produce insights for an array of business inquiries
- Design and build solutions to empower stakeholders across InDebted to self-serve analytical needs
- Writing data processes scripts in Python
What do we need from you?
- Proven ability to conduct quantitative analyses on large data sets
- High-level of SQL, Excel skills, and Tableau
- Exposure to (and willingness to learn) Python
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Proactive self-starter who can nail communication with all levels in the business
- A technical degree such as Information Technology, Engineering, Finance etc.
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
At InDebted, our core values drive everything we do. They are the basis from which we thrive for the benefit of our team members, our customers and our community.
- Transparency breeds trust
- Innovate fearlessly and learn continuously
- Empathise with the customer
- Diversity plus equality equals individuality
- Fuel the rocket and enjoy the journey
The fine (*cough* fun) print
- Do you like free food? So do we! InDebted provides breakfast, snacks (fresh fruit, toastie ingredients etc.), weekly lunches and an array of beverages along with a NutriBullet juicer and a Nespresso coffee machine
- Teamwork is key! To ensure team cohesion, we host a variety of team building activities and events on a regular basis such as InDebted’s Food ShowDown, monthly birthday celebrations and an annual company offsite
- We’re a scaling company and we want our people to scale too! Employee growth is incredibly important to InDebted so we provide means for upskilling and career progression in a transparent, supportive environment
- 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009