Head of Operations at MOVUS
Job DescriptionApply to MOVUS
With primary responsibility to oversee MOVUS’ operational processes, and to ensure a superior customer experience from product to customer success.
This newly created role will focus on enhancing and driving the operational and service reliability of the organisation, playing an integral role in the company’s strategic direction.The GM Operations will have a strong customer and product focus to optimise our company’s operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximise customer satisfaction and oversee product development, manufacturing and inventory control.
You will lead a team dedicated to ensuring that the end user experience is at the heart of everything we do.
As MOVUS continues its growth and enters new markets and regions, this role will become integral to scaling the operations both nationally and internationally.
A lateral thinker who has an entrepreneurial spirit and inquiring mind. You’ll naturally question and seek to continuously improve, bringing innovation to the team.
You’ll have demonstrated ability to lead and manage high performance teams and possess excellent verbal, presentation and written skills. A natural problem solver with demonstrated high EQ and a record of building a highly efficient scalable team that can grow through the development of process, systems, measurement and monitoring.
You’ll be Brisbane based, and have the flexibility to undertake travel both domestic and international as required. You’ll mirror our inclusive, diverse culture and can-do attitude, with the ability to see the bigger picture.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- 5+ years’ proven experience in an operational leadership role within a large global organisation or start-up (preferably in a SaaS or technology-enabled services company).
- Proven experience developing operational processes and procedures to optimise functions and resources
- Experience in Industrial Internet of Things technologies and Agile environment (desirable)
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and communicate a clear value proposition to customers
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute business plans
- Commercial acumen
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills to develop your teams
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering or information technologies desired or equivalent industry and hands on experience.
Tired of the corporate machine? Want to work with smart, passionate people who are doing something to change the world, one sensor at a time?
What else is on offer
- Casual Friday is every day at MOVUS!
- Diverse, relaxed working environment in standalone architect designed building
- Family friendly with flexibility to work remotely
- Competitive salary package (including ESOP)
- Significant development opportunities
- Close knit team with frequent social events
- Convenient location close to Valley/CBD, transport and retail
- We recognise that talent presents in many different forms, so whilst the above is our ideal wish list, if you believe you have the relevant skills, tenacity and drive to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply.
Applicants are requested to apply using the SEEK portal only and include a one page covering letter addressed to HR Advisor, addressing the key selection criteria, as well as your resume (3 pages max).
Applicants must be an Australian/NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- 112 Bowen Street, Spring Hill, QLD, 4000