Business Development Manager at Outfit
Job DescriptionApply to Outfit
We are currently looking for a motivated business development manager to introduce us to potential clients, articulate the business benefits of Outfit and rank and prioritise sales opportunities.
You are a high achiever. You have a passion for innovative software that can change the world. You are ambitious and you know that your work ethic, coupled with a great product is a recipe for success.
Attitude and drive will be very important but the following will also help:
- Knowledge of the business environment related to digital marketing solutions and how Outfit makes a real difference
- Experience in enterprise software sales especially SaaS sales
- Ability to initiate and develop relationships, via phone, web and face to face
- Ability to overcome common objections and think creatively about solutions
- Ability to propose and close business with clients
- Ability to measure and report effectively on your activities
- Experience with Salesforce (ideally) or another CRM
- Understanding of advertising agencies, brand or marketing departments or sales for enterprise software companies and the problems they face
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- 17 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101