DevSec Ops Engineer at Prospa
Darlinghurst, NSW · Full Time · DevOpsApply to Prospa
Prospa is passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 19,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in it's rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
Our people are driven by our values.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
As a DevSecOps Engineer you will work on the Platform team and measure, monitor, and maximise availability, efficiency, and performance of live services, applications, and systems. You will demonstrate technical expertise to focus on crafting new solutions and solving problems for software development in the Cloud. You will also partner with engineers, technical leads, and engineering managers to help build effective engineering practices.
- 5+ years Software Development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud based deployments, applications, systems, and CI/CD pipelines (Azure or AWS experience required).
What you will be doing
- Partner with the engineering teams in developing solutions for Prospa's cloud environment. They will own this environment, across infrastructure automation and software deployment.
- Be a Driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, quality and availability or Prospa!
- Have the ownership to craft and implement cloud security practice, working closely with the wider talented security team.
What you will need
- Extensive experience with Azure and accompanying ecosystem
- Knowledge of best practices and principles of microservice architecture
- Experience in building and maintaining CI and CD pipeline
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tooling and security in a cloud-native environment
- Passion and leadership in engineering, cloud, micro-services and security practises
- Deals well with ambiguity, adapts to and embraces change with agility, decides and acts without needing all the facts
- Good self-knowledge: Proactively seeks out feedback, demonstrates learning from mistakes, knows own personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
- Phenomenal at self-reflection to find ways to improve.
- Holds themselves accountable to deliver results.
- Uses data to inform planning, decision-making and setting priorities.
Come and join our team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.
- 4-16 Yurong Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010