Strategy and Operations Associate at RateSetter
Job DescriptionApply to RateSetter
We are RateSetter, one of the world's largest peer-to-peer lenders. We have worked hard over the past four years to democratise lending with the aim of helping all Australians do more with less. We have made some great strides over the past 4 years - reaching over $500 million in lending, scaling to over 100 employees, growing at 100% year on year - and we're barely getting started.
We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient, and are leveraging technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer.
This is a huge aim and the only way we can do this is by bringing the best people in the world to help us get there. That's where you come in.
We’re building out a world class operations team and are searching for experienced operators to take our business to the next level. Our growth focus is changing, as a startup we invested deeply in our technological capability, as a scaleup we’re doubling down on more disciplined operational processes, systems and structures to maintain our 100% YoY growth.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for process strategy, creation and optimisation across our four consumer products. You will be working hand in hand with our product managers and finance leads on the cutting edge of financial technology to deliver exceptional customer experiences. You will play a critical role in day to day operations management and product insight generation. You will have experience building and managing lead generation processes and customer acquisition funnels.
What do I need to have done to be great this?
- 2-4+ years work experience across operations, product-related roles or consulting
- Previously worked in a high-performance and data-driven work culture
- A track record of driving measurable impact in a product/companies performance
- Intermediate quantitative and analytical skills, coupled with sound judgement
- Ability to work autonomously while managing multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be driven by simplicity and a desire to do more with less
- Tertiary education preferred but not required; we value experience over a piece of paper.
This role is paying between $70,000 and $90,000 base plus super.
What's life like at RateSetter?
Still wondering whether you'd enjoy being a part of our team? Here's a few great reasons:
- We value openness and ideas more than anything else, it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input.
- There are amazing opportunities here for people who are intelligent and hard-working. We're growing so fast right now we may not know exactly what the right role will be for you in two years time, but given our aims, we bet it would be something incredible. (E.g our first software engineering hire joined as a developer and is now running a team of 20 amazing engineers)
- A great group of driven and intelligent colleagues
- A sincere purpose which every person here truly believes in
- Great social events - RateSetter Olympics is having its second year this Xmas party
- The RateSetter boat which we take out on Fridays (yes you heard me)
But ultimately, a fun environment where everyone believes in what they're doing and have boundless opportunities to progress.
Come take a look for yourself!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 14 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000