iOS Software Engineer at SafetyCulture
Surry Hills, NSW · Full Time · Mobile DeveloperApply to SafetyCulture
At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer higher quality and more efficient workplaces. Through technology and culture we're re-defining an entire industry across every vertical. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best timedoing it.
Today we have 300 mission obsessed people that are using data points to collect crucial customer insights to help to bring to life the problem at hand. This is what we are currently known for, but certainly not all we are working on. We’ve taken a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning to lead the way to our next journey.
With our $440 million valuation, we’ve had the opportunity to grow 5x over 15 months across our offices globally - Manchester, Kansas City and Manila". We have relocated people from across the world to join us in Sydney and Townsville, each person bringing their own flavour to our diverse teams and partnering with us on this awesome, yet challenging journey. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the SafetyCulture team, apply today and find out why we are so passionate about what we do.
Find our more about SafetyCulture today.
Working in our Customer Facing Engineering tribe, you will work as an iOS specialist. SafetyCulture is on a mission to deliver a world-class inspections experience for both our web and mobile apps through iAuditor - we need you to ensure we are providing the best mobile experience to our customers. You will provide strong technical knowledge and insight into iOS development using Swift, C++. You will coach and mentor engineers towards an outcome that will contribute to the overall customer problem they are trying to solve. We work in an agile environment in cross-functional teams who ship high-quality code daily.
- Mentor our growing team of talented mobile engineers, sharing your own deep expertise
- Be on the cutting edge of mobile technology, and identify where it can be applied to real customer problems
- Use your excellent problem solving, critical thinking, prioritisation and communication skills to help shape our technical direction and deliver a fast, secure and insanely usable app
- Always remain curious, and as a highly motivated self-starter ensure we address our greatest needs
- Work in partnership with multiple engineering teams to establish high quality, efficient, and consistent engineering practices
- Facilitate architectural decisions that will enable teams to be more productive and focused on the customer problem
- Deliver customer facing functionality
- Understand all aspects of the customer experience in a mobile application, including UX, performance, networking, usage data and crash reporting
- Have a passion and connection to our company mission and vision - building software with a massive social impact
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025 Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Click the links below and you'll see:
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 6 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010