Talent Acquisition Specialist at SafetyCulture
Surry Hills, NSW · Full Time · Human ResourcesApply to SafetyCulture
SafetyCulture is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for finding unique and talented candidates who share our values, and guiding them through the interview process.
As a talent partner, you’ll establish yourself as an extension of the Engineering, Product and Design teams at SafetyCulture. Leveraging effective stakeholder management skills, you’ll consult with leaders to provide a best in class technical recruitment service, using the latest sourcing and passive pipeline management techniques, while providing a fantastic candidate experience. You won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo, and always be seeking ways to improve our hiring processes.
To be successful in this role, you must have an interest in technology and experience sourcing and recruiting engineers in the tech space. You’ll be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and hiring managers, and influence/respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment across multiple roles within Product, Engineering and Design
- Developing an analytical and data driven approach to sourcing and talent strategies that deliver key results and provide a great candidate experience
- Thinking strategically around how we source candidates, through a variety of different sourcing channels (i.e. LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Slack, external network, meet-ups)
- Coaching and training internal stakeholders on best practice interviewing techniques and our interview process
- Contributing to building our employer brand through your own external brand, communications and networks.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of talent acquisition experience in an in-house talent team or recruitment agency
- Able to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
- Ability to identify, develop and test innovative sourcing strategies and passive pipeline management
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to ongoing relationships
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and driving high impact hires across Engineering, Product and Design
- Ability to initiate action and to accomplish goals in the face of multiple demands
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work effectively with a diverse team
- Excellent communication and ability to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
More jobs at SafetyCulture
- 6 Lacey Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010