Marketing Executive - Campaigns and Special Projects at ShopBack
Sydney, NSW · Full Time · MarketingApply to ShopBack
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Amazon, Expedia, The Iconic, Woolworths Online, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants globally. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We are expanding our Australian team and are looking for a passionate marketer to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack team!
- Campaign management - End-to-end planning, development and implementation of marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Content Creation and distribution - Brief campaigns to our creative team, and work with them to develop creative concepts for distribution across paid and owned channels.
- Onsite customer journey - Become the ShopBack Australia customer journey champion. Ensuring that customers can find what they’re looking for and make it through the funnel with ease.
- Category growth - Grow key categories by optimising the customer journey onsite and through focused campaigns.
- Reporting - Regular campaign analysis with recommendations as to how we maximise opportunities and continue to grow. We have great data tools that will allow you to make decisions that are driven by insights.
- Activations and Events - Support in executing brand activations, and events with key communities.
Stakeholder Management - Work closely with multiple channel owners (account managers, paid
marketing, partnerships, social media, CRM, product) to develop effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Plan and launch awesome events for external audiences
- Marketing is often described as a mix between art and science, and you’ll ideally be great at both. So that means crazy ideas, backed by data driven insights. We want to do things differently and we want you to help drive that.
- A self-starter who is independent, motivated and has a strong performance record.
- Min 2 years of marketing experience; prior experience in eCommerce/retail industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written skills
- Not afraid of uncharted territory. Always open to explore something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude.
- Not discouraged by failure or mistake, and always looking to improve.
What will you get?
- Competitive remuneration package
- 360 exposure in digital marketing processes
- TTL marketing experience. We might be a digital-first company, however when it comes to marketing we understand the value of every channel
- Monthly grocery budget so that you can have your favourite treats at your desk
- 175 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000