Customer Success Advocate at Square
Job DescriptionApply to Square
Our mission is simple: we want to help people everywhere start, run and grow a business. We’re a fast-moving global fintech company building the tools entrepreneurs need to simplify and streamline every business process, from accepting card payments and online invoicing to inventory management, real-time analytics, employee management and powerful data reporting. Now supporting millions of businesses worldwide, Square is recognised as a leader in financial technology, currently rated third in Fast Company’s 2018 edition of the World’s Most Innovative Companies. As we continue to expand globally, we are looking to drive that innovation further by scaling our smart, dedicated and passionate workforce in new markets. Square was founded in 2009 by Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices now operating across the United States, Canada, Japan, the UK and Australia.
Square is a vibrant tech company that is leading the world in payments technology. Founded in San Francisco, Square has launched exciting products in the Australian marketplace. Due to our fast growth, we are seeking to expand our Customer Success team here in Melbourne. As a member of our Customer Success team, you'll help us deliver on our promise to make commerce easy for all Australian businesses by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products.Working at Square means being a part of a fun work environment where you will support the latest innovations in payments and tech. Help shape the future direction of Square by giving feedback directly to our product and engineering teams. Build your career with an organisation that prides itself on looking after its employees. Square provides an awesome place to work in our bright, spacious and contemporary office space in the Melbourne CBD.
- An analytical mindset, who can independently think through tricky problems to identify root causes (previous work in tech support would be great, but not required)
- Fantastic phone skills and the ability to quickly diffuse difficult situations over-the-phone with a diverse range of customers
- The ability to craft emails that quickly and accurately answer customer questions
- Able to field incoming calls about Square's products and services, and also calls related to the status of their accounts for our busy Account Services team
- A love of fast changing environments while being able to adapt to new situations quickly and think on their feet
- Australian working rights and the ability to work some public holidays if needed
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
More jobs at Square
- 246 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000