IT Support Specialist at TripActions
Job DescriptionApply to TripActions
TripActions is looking for an IT Specialist to join the TripActions IT Department covering the APAC region. You’d be joining a company that moves at a rapid pace. Each day will be different with time spent troubleshooting and solving users issues and requests, on-boarding new employees, configuring their desks with a standard IT configuration, helping maintain communication with our vendors, and helping to maintain department inventory.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 troubleshooting and management tools (Azure, InTune)
- Strong knowledge of Apple OS X troubleshooting and management tools (JAMF)
- Support IT systems, office network, VOIP telephony, and desk-side devices
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Manage outside vendors as needed to support internal IT requirements
- Support Company-wide software licensing, cloud applications, antivirus deployment, and remote monitoring
- Patching of the computer devices to stay compliant and to maintain high performance. Track vulnerabilities, patch level on each computer device and build capabilities to manage devices remotely
- Track status and update antivirus signatures on all computer devices
- Proven ability as an IT Specialist in a fast paced modern corporate environment
- Must be outgoing and ready to help at a moments notice
- Good level knowledge of G Suite / Google Apps
- A/V & Video Conferencing troubleshooting experience
- High level knowledge of technical management and of computer hardware/software systems including experience with Apple mac OS and Microsoft Windows devices.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology or Computer applications preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in IT is required for this position.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world's most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at tripactions.com.
We realise benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at email@example.com.
- 5 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000