Digital Marketing Executive at WeWork
Sydney, NSW · Full Time · MarketingApply to WeWork
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing.
What will the Digital Marketing Lead do?
All things Digital! From eDM’s and website updates, to social media and Google Adwords. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- All digital marketing, including display advertising campaigns, developing and maintaining our marketing database, eDM funnels and journeys, social media, working with the US to update and maintain the Australian section of www.wework.com, Google Adwords and social ads
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, optimising funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing, including display advertising campaigns, maintaining marketing database, eDM funnels and journeys, social media, Google Adwords and social ads
- Creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate target audiences
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience in optimising Google Adwords and social ads
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- This position will be based in Sydney, Australia
- Required language skills: English
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
Who you are
- A team player: You believe in ‘we’ over ‘me.’ You have excellent relationship building skills, and collaborate effectively and with positivity.
- Data-driven: You understand the importance of effectively measuring and reporting back on all activity.
- A visual communicator: You understand the fundamentals of effective communication and it shows in your work.
- Adaptable: You are comfortable with ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where the rules are often being defined just in time.
- Detail-oriented: You love creating process where there is none and ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
- Collaborative: You have excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritise, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Results-focused: You understand that the purpose of marketing is to drive results, and are passionate about helping clients and internal stakeholders get there too.
- A strong communicator: articulate, direct and clear.
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 310 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD, 4000