Business Development Representative Lead at Zoom
Sydney, NSW · Full Time · Business DevelopmentApply to Zoom
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organisation. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) Team Lead. This position involves leading a team of BDR’s and involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Zoom prospects and matching Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs. Our Business Development Representatives serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales' team. BDRs will utilise Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with Majors 1,001 up to 10,000+ (non Named Accounts) and Enterprise 5,000+ level prospect accounts
- Strategies with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Evangelise Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting through
- Hold 1 on 1 meetings with members of the team and provide coaching documentation to help the team meet their goals
- Assist with new hire training
- 6 months of SaaS experience in a Business Development role
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be eager to advance within Sales organisation
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self motivated
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
- Successful BDR will fast track directly to Sales Account Executive role
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
- Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000