Customer Success Coach at Culture Amp
Apply to Culture Amp
Apply to Culture Amp
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The opportunity at Culture Amp
You enjoy the idea of managing the end-to-end experience for customers, from the moment they sign up to the point at which they are singing our praises to anybody who will listen. You revel in the idea of helping customers to plan, project manage, design, launch, analyse and communicate survey results. You're confident in your ability to creatively solve customer problems. You get a kick out of forming relationships with customers and making sure that they are in love with us every time a renewal comes around. And you'll constantly be thinking about ways in which we can improve our product and the way we deliver it.
You're deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team in our Melbourne office that builds effective relationships with thousands of the world's most innovative companies.
Your role at Culture Amp
- Proactively drive customer adoption, retention and overall success
- Train customers in using our platform and more broadly, the domain of people and culture
- Identify and develop opportunities for expansion where our platform can assist customers beyond their initial use
- Ensure customer support requests are resolved efficiently and effectively
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers' challenges
- Drive customer renewals in collaboration with our Sales Geeks
- Contribute to our Customer Success practice by working on projects that lead to greater scalability
What you bring to our camp
- Background in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Experience building relationship with approximately 50 to 100 customers
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, and Salesforce
- An insatiable hunger for delivering on customer commitments
What we offer
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
A few highlights from Culture Amp
More jobs at Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121