Customer Support Advocate at Culture Amp
Apply to Culture Amp
What we offer
Apply to Culture Amp
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Customer Support Advocate to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will
- Serve as the first point of contact for our customers around the world that reach out to us via our support channels (live chat, email, phone, video conference)
- Answer all questions related to the Culture Amp platform and escalate when necessary - we receive around 3,000 customer requests per month
- Educate and empower our customers to be better Culture Amp users and become People Geeks
- Contribute best practices, tips & tricks, and general knowledge to Culture Amp’s Academy page
- Serve as an internal resource for all departments and help them be successful
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers’ challenges
- Partner with the Customer Organisation across multiple timezones (we are a globally distributed team) to continuously improve our customer experience as our customer base grows
Technical skills and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a Customer Support or Service role (B2B SaaS environment a plus)
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Experience using help desk systems such as Zendesk, Intercom, Freshdesk, Help Scout, etc.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets (XLS and CSV files)
- You enjoy interacting with people and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain technical issues in simple terms
- You have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- You have a flair for technology and love investigating complex technical issues
What we offer
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
A few highlights from Culture Amp
More jobs at Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121