Lead Product Marketing Manager at Culture Amp
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to build a better world of work - along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The opportunity at Culture Amp
We are on a journey to build out a Product Marketing capability that will collaborate with teams across the company to drive Culture Amp's overall market positioning and ensure the success of our products in the fast-growing global market for employee feedback and analytics platforms.
We need to stay connected with customer needs and market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, defensible and monetised, and partner with teams across our organisation to bring our positioning to life in every customer touchpoint.
To make this possible, we need a Lead Product Marketing Manager who can ensure that the right customers are getting the right messages at the right time to drive overall product growth and adoption. That's where you come in.
What you'll be doing
- Industry, market and competitive intelligence via direct and indirect interactions with customers, prospects, partners, competitors, influencers and analysts
- Analysis and tracking of marketing, sales, customer and user data to identify trends and test hypotheses
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Buyer and user persona and use case development
- Partnership with Product Managers to understand and provide input into product strategy and to design, plan and coordinate product launches
- Product messaging and coordination of marketing and sales collateral and enablement assets
- Product evangelism via analyst and press briefings, trade show attendance and public speaking opportunities
- Leadership of packaging and pricing in collaboration with stakeholders across business
- Defining and incrementally improving product marketing processes, templates, and playbooks
- Leading and/or mentoring junior practitioners (dependent on experience and interest)
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. You also have a knack for identifying market opportunities, creating compelling strategies and plans, and coordinating cross-organisational initiatives to make technology products successful in competitive B2B markets.
Experience you will need to be successful in this role
- A minimum of 5 years experience in product marketing in a high-growth mid-market / enterprise B2B SaaS company, preferably with experience selling to HR professionals
- A proven track record delivering global end-to-end marketing campaigns across paid, earned, and owned media
- Experience of successfully marketing machine learning technology and its applications to a business audience
- Expertise defining and executing fully localised marketing campaigns in EMEA and APAC; international experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial background with experience launching your own company or establishing a new business unit within an organisation
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition and empathy to find non-obvious patterns, and distill it all into actionable insights.
- Communication and influencing. Engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- Results focus. Prioritise, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
More jobs at Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121