Regional Marketing Lead - APAC at Culture Amp
Apply to Culture Amp
Apply to Culture Amp
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable people teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The opportunity at Culture Amp
We are looking for a marketing generalist who is passionate about supporting growth, driving brand awareness, and creating great experiences for prospects, customers and our people geek community. You should be results-driven, with a focus on growing new business and retaining existing customers. You will have the opportunity to join a team that shapes the future of employee feedback in APAC and around the world.
You're deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional, team-oriented person interested in being part of a close-knit customer practice that builds effective relationships with thousands of the world's most innovative companies.
Your role at Culture Amp
- Partner with an enthusiastic global marketing team to develop and manage the go-to-market plan across APAC alongside a local Event & Experience Manager
- Create a go-to-market plan built on the APAC target audiences to identify innovative marketing ideas for acquisition and engagement
- Ability to build an integrated marketing plan across events, PR, partnerships, digital advertising, account-based marketing, and thought leadership campaigns to drive growth within targeted region
- Customise the global content strategy and implement powerful and engaging content for APAC distribution
- Work closely with the Event & Experience Manager to drive innovative event experiences and culturally relevant content aligned to the different markets
- Work with global marketing agency to develop and execute online ads, paid media and Linkedin Inmails to drive lead acquisition
- Manage APAC customer advocacy program and partner with global Customer Marketing Manager
- Support the PR agency relationship and help with the brand storytelling, identifying subject matter experts across the APAC business
- Build and cultivate relationships with key partners and influencers in the industry
- Drive projects, adhere to budgets and oversee functions including graphic design, event planning and digital experience
- Forecast and track ROI of campaigns to meet and/or exceed the regions pipeline, revenue and retention targets in align with the regional marketing budget
What will you bring to the Camp?
- You’ve managed numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Previous experience planning and executing marketing programs and events
- Able to shift gears between thinking and doing across a range of marketing activities
- Fine-tuned budget management skills
- Ability to travel for regional events roughly ~15% of your time
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Tableau and Hubspot is a plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience in the HCM industry is essential
- Previous marketing experience in Asia is desirable
What we offer
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, flexible working and heaps of other benefits.
A few highlights from Culture Amp
More jobs at Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121